A new self-paced online course for financial counselors, financial coaches, disability service providers, and others who want to learn more about building the financial well-being of people with disabilities.
Financial Inclusion Essentials will help you:
- Debunk myths and stereotypes
- Understand money management rights and resources
- Navigate favorable tax credits and services
- Understand employment resources
- Provide education on major acquisitions
- Understand ABLE Accounts
This course was developed in partnership with National Disability Institute (NDI). The mission of National Disability Institute is to build a better financial future for people with disabilities and their families.
Join the mailing list!
Be the first to know when Financial Inclusion Essentials Training is available. Sign up below and we’ll send you an email when registration is open!