Invitation to Present Opens in Mid March!
2020 AFCPE SYMPOSIUM EXHIBITORS
- Advantage Publications
- America Saves
- Bama by Distance
- Credit Builders Alliance
- Edmit, Inc.
- FINRA Investor Education Foundation
- Finanzas Al Máximo
- Funding the Future
- Geben Communication
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE)
- Self, Inc.
- Simply Paraplanner
- University of Illinois Extension
- Wells Fargo
- XY Planning Network
- Zeiders Enterprises
Kate Leiva, AFC®
"At the AFCPE Symposium, I feel validated and enriched by a community of like-minded professionals who really want to help people. Most of us spend our time focused on others, but for those few days, we get to focus on our own professional development, learning and networking. It’s a great feeling!"
2021 AFCPE Symposium
There are two ways to achieve AFCPE member status.
1. If you paid the annual professional member dues of $150 (or $100 for certification candidates or $35 for student members) for the current symposium year (2020), you are entitled to the member registration price. Check your AFCPE membership status at my.afcpe.org.
2. If you attended the symposium the previous year, you automatically received a complimentary membership for the following year. For example, if you attended the AFCPE Symposium in 2019, you are a member for 2020.
The certification program and membership are completely separate. Membership dues are paid annually. Membership dues are $150 for our professional members, $100 for our certification candidate members and $35 for AFCPE student members.
If you have successfully completed the certification program, you will pay an annual fee to maintain your designation ($55). If you would like to become a member in addition to maintaining your designation, you would need to pay both the certification annual fee and the membership dues annually.
Yes! Please remember that anyone who will be attending the symposium needs to register.
Yes! You can purchase all the great content from #AFCPE2020.
Organizations or individuals interested in supporting the AFCPE Symposium may contact Rachael DeLeon, Senior Director of Communications & Member Services, AFCPE.
Please review AFCPE’s Symposium Cancellation Policy.
More details will be available when Symposium Registration opens in June 2021; however, historically, the Symposium is preapproved for 15 CEUs for AFCPE certified professionals.