IN GOOD COMPANY: OUR 2022 EXHIBITORS
- Advantage Publications
- America Saves
- Association of Military Banks of America (AMBA)
- Credit Builders Alliance
- eMoney Advisor
- FINRA Investor Education Foundation
- The FLY Initiative
Higher Education Financial Wellness Alliance
- Lifewise Strategies / Money Habitudes
- National Disability Institute (NDI)
- National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE)
- Private College 529 Plan
- Ryan H. Law
- TTU Personal Financial Planning
University of Georgia
- Wells Fargo
- XY Planning Network
- Your Money Line
- Zeiders Enterprises
New Orleans Marriott
Symposium Room Rate: $199/night + taxes
New Orleans Marriott places the best of the French Quarter within your reach. Bourbon Street, Jackson Square and the Central Business District are all a short walk away. The Convention Center, Caesars Superdome and cruise port are also nearby.
Stay tuned for your 2023 speakers.
You can still purchase access to the recordings through October 2023!
Symposium recordings are regularly $499, but AFCPE Members save $100! Find the Member Discount code on your Member Dashboard to purchase at the member rate of $399.
**Please note: Purchasing access to the recordings does not include AFCPE Membership.
2023 AFCPE Symposium
New Orleans, LA – New Orleans Marriott
November 29 – December 1, 2023
2024 AFCPE Symposium
Columbus, OH – Hilton Columbus Downtown
November 20-22, 2024
There are two ways to achieve AFCPE member status.
1. If you paid the annual professional member dues of $150 (or $100 for certification candidates or $35 for student members) for the current symposium year (2022), you are entitled to the member registration price. Check your AFCPE membership status at my.afcpe.org.
2. If you attended the symposium the previous year, you automatically received a complimentary membership for the following year. For example, if you attended the AFCPE Symposium in 2022, you are a member for 2023.
The certification program and membership are completely separate. Membership dues are paid annually. Membership dues are $150 for our professional members, $100 for our certification candidate members and $35 for AFCPE student members.
If you have successfully completed the certification program, you will pay an annual fee to maintain your designation ($55). If you would like to become a member in addition to maintaining your designation, you would need to pay both the certification annual fee and the membership dues annually.
Yes! Please remember that anyone who will be attending the Symposium needs to register.
View the 2022 AFCPE Symposium proceedings here.
All sessions were recorded and are available to you through October 2023 for purchase. This also includes the onsite sessions in Orlando.
Organizations or individuals interested in supporting the AFCPE Symposium may contact Rachael DeLeon.
Please review AFCPE’s Symposium Cancellation Policy.
The Symposium is preapproved for 15 CEUs for AFCPE certified professionals.
Kate Leiva, AFC®
"At the AFCPE Symposium, I feel validated and enriched by a community of like-minded professionals who really want to help people. Most of us spend our time focused on others, but for those few days, we get to focus on our own professional development, learning and networking. It’s a great feeling!"