If you would like to be a presenter for an upcoming AFCPE professional development webinar, please carefully read the guidelines and submit your proposal though the form below.
The Approval Process
- We are now accepting presenter proposals for 2022.
- All presenters are required to have viewed our “Building the Best Webinars” webinar. The webinar is free and can be accessed here.
- The form must be filled out completely, in order for your proposal to be reviewed.
- Applications will be reviewed as received. Selected presenters will be notified directly.
- If you have questions, please contact AFCPE Professional Development Manager, Summer Red.
Examples of Accepted Subject Matter:
- Behavioral Training
- Counseling Theory
- Debt Management
- Education Theory and Skill Development
- Estate Planning / Retirement
- Financial Coaching
- Financial Practice and Business