All information, documents and materials posted in the websites are solely for the use of AFCPE® users and may not be resold, republished, or copied, without the prior written consent of AFCPE®.
AFCPE® believes that information about products, services, publications, and other financial options should be made available to our professionals so they can make informed decisions for themselves and the clients they serve.
- AFCPE® does not endorse, recommend, or make representations with respect to services or products.
- Companies or individuals listed in AFCPE®’s websites or at an AFCPE®-sponsored event do not represent an endorsement by AFCPE®, nor is their appearance testimony by AFCPE® as to the quality of the products, services, or publications, or the validity of any individual’s or corporation’s claims.
- Sponsor or partner references to any financial option, or to any program, product or service, do not constitute an official endorsement by AFCPE®.
- Professionals and their clients are encouraged to fully investigate options and providers that may be most appropriate for a specific individual. Professionals and clients should not rely on any information from sponsors, found on the websites or presented at the Symposium to replace consultations with AFC® certified or other qualified financial or legal professionals to meet individual needs.
- Information from partners and sponsors, at the Symposium or in the websites, is provided with the understanding that AFCPE® itself is not engaged in rendering financial or legal advice or recommendations.
- All information found in AFCPE®‘s symposium program, websites, or presentations are believed to be correct at the time of inclusion and are for informational purposes only. These are not intended as financial or legal advice.
- This information is subject to change without notice and does not necessarily express the views of AFCPE®.
Limitation of Liability
Your use and browsing in this website and of printed materials is conducted at your own risk. Neither AFCPE® nor any party involved in creating or delivering the website will be liable for damages.
Opening Account/Password Policy
AFCPE® expressly prohibits use of professional search functionality (i.e. Find an AFCPE® certified professionals) to market unsolicited products or services to AFCPE® certified professionals. AFCPE®’s search tool and contact form are intended strictly as services that allow consumers to contact an AFCPE® certified professional for the purpose of obtaining financial advice. AFCPE® does not recommend or endorse individual professionals or professional services.
The AFCPE® logo may not be used without the prior written consent of AFCPE®.
All information, documents and materials posted on the AFCPE® websites are solely for the use of AFCPE® and may not be resold, republished, or copied, without the prior written consent of AFCPE®. If you’d like to reprint or use information, documents or materials for educational purposes, written permission is required.
In order to receive AFCPE®‘s written consent, please send your request to the AFCPE®‘s Communications Department. The AFCPE® National office will review your request and notify you by email if your request has been approved or if more information is required.
If approved, AFCPE® will will send you a logo from the original artwork files. Alteration or modification of the AFCPE® logo is strictly prohibited.