If you would like to get your program approved for AFCPE® certified professionals to earn CEUS, you may submit for approval through our Group CEU Request Form.
Accepted CEU Activity Types and Requirements
Submitted programs must pertain to personal finance subject matter or counseling/coaching skills, must enhance our professionals’ ability and expertise, and must meet the requirements of AFCPE certification.
Examples of Accepted Subject Matter:
- Behavioral Training
- Counseling Theory
- Debt Management
- Education Theory and Skill Development
- Estate Planning / Retirement
- Financial Coaching
- Financial Practice and Business
The Approval Process
- Do this first. Before submitting your program for approval, please review our Guide to CEUs for CEU type, activity, and maximum CEU credits allowed.
- Submit the Group CEU form, a detailed program agenda, and your preferred code phrase via the submission button below. Individuals who participate in your program will be required to submit the code phrase as proof of participation.
- AFCPE® will review the request, modify if necessary, and either approve or reject your submission. You will receive an email from email@example.com with the final determination.
- Following the conference or workshop, each individual certificant must submit an Individual CEU form.