Join Our Passionate and Growing Team!
AFCPE has leadership positions open in Communications, Education, and Operations!
We are looking for leaders who are:
- Looking to be part of a dynamic, collaborative, high performing team with a results-oriented approach
- Passionate about financial capability for all people – regardless of income or background
- Dedicated self-starters who have a spirit for teamwork and a “can do” attitude to see projects through to high quality success
- Committed to, and share a strong understanding of, diversity, equity, and inclusion work
Does this sound like you?
Improve processes and efficiencies in order to increase organizational productivity and successfully deliver the strategic plan as set forth in partnership with the AFCPE Board of Directors and Executive Director.
Director of Communications
Guide strategy for all communication and marketing efforts – to elevate AFCPE’s mission and vision, deepen engagement with our professional community, build awareness for AFCPE’s programs and services, and strengthen the brand reputation.
Excellent Culture. Great Benefits.
Work From Home
Paid Time Off
Time Off For Volunteering
A Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
“Diversity and inclusion ensure a safe, positive, nurturing, and tolerant environment with mutual respect, free of prejudice. They celebrate differences, including those visible and invisible, in addition to thoughts and opinions that are essential for the involvement and empowerment of our society.”
– Definition established by AFCPE Diversity & Inclusion Task Force
AFCPE is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. AFCPE is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from minority candidates. Minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.