Join a diverse & inclusive network of financial professionals impacting change.
AFCPE® Membership is the intersection of financial education, research & practice. We bring together professionals from a variety of financial fields, creating a strong network of knowledge and delivering professional development, resources and benefits that positively impact your work and enhance your career.
Membership Timeline: Membership runs on a calendar year (January 1 – December 31) but brings value to your work and your career no matter when you join. Membership dues are not pro-rated, as many of the benefits are available on demand through the membership dashboard. Membership dues are separate from certification fees.
NOTE: AFCPE® membership and certification are completely separate divisions of the organization. While membership offers additional benefits to our certified professionals and provides a community for them to network and share best practices, certification is not required to hold membership. However, if you are interested in also becoming certified, please visit the Certification section of the website. AFCPE® Membership dues are nonrefundable. Read AFCPE®’s Refund Policy here.
University Student Membership
Available ONLY if you are studying full time at the undergraduate or graduate level. Full-time status will be defined by your current college or university. Unofficial transcripts will be required.
And More Discounts…
Change Machine powered by The Financial Clinic
AFCPE Members can receive:
- 50% first year discount on Change Machine Basic & Enterprise licenses
- 25% off license renewals for Change Machine Basic and Enterprise licenses
- Free Community licenses (access to Share)
AFCPE Members can receive 50% off monthly rate. ($30/month savings)
AFCPE Members can receive access to exclusive savings on movie tickets, theme parks, tours, Broadway shows, and more!
Professional Liability (E&O Insurance)
In partnership with AdvisersGold Select, AFCPE Members receive additional E&O insurance coverage benefits:
- Expended coverage to protect you from any vicarious liability arising from your members of, or association with, an approved association.
- A 7.5% annual premium discount.
Financial Consultant quotes are also available through BizInsure.
AFCPE Certification & Essentials Training
- $50 AFC and FFC certification registration
- $25 off Essentials Courses:
- Money Management Essentials
- Financial Inclusion Essentials