Join us in Orlando, FL this November!
By sponsoring the AFCPE Symposium, you support AFCPE’s mission and commitment to excellence in the field of personal finance, the education and advancement of our professionals, and the incredible impact that our professionals make in the lives of individuals, families, and communities worldwide.
November 16-18, 2022
Wyndham Orlando Resort
AFCPE Symposium attendees are as diverse and inclusive as they people they serve:
- 600+ in person attendees expected
- Registration available for a virtual attendee experience as well, which expands your reach! In 2021 our virtual Symposium attracted more than 1200 attendees.
- Represent 50 states and multiple countries
- A wide range of expertise
- You’ll connect with financial counselors, financial coaches, financial planners, financial therapists, financial educators, and researchers;
- Working in higher education, private practice, banks/credit unions, nonprofit and community based organizations, government agencies, military institutions, and more!
The Symposium is not just a conference – it is an EXPERIENCE.
One that provides value to our attendees and to the generous Sponsors who make this experience possible.
As a Partner Sponsor, your generosity supports the mission and vision of the AFCPE Symposium and our organization. Partner Sponsors help the AFCPE Symposium continue to be an event that both elevates and sets the standard in the field of financial counseling, coaching, and education. With your support, AFCPE Symposium attendees gain new ideas, tools, and resources that they then pass along to their colleagues, their organizations, and their clients – ultimately, enhancing the financial capability of the communities that they serve.
($5K – $9K)
Contributing sponsorships play an important role in making the AFCPE Symposium possible. Your support helps us deliver an top notch professional development program and a memorable experience for our attendees. Sponsorship includes an exhibit table for two attendees and 2023 AFCPE Membership.
As a Scholarship Sponsor, you give financial counselors, coaches, educators, or students the opportunity to attend the 2022 AFCPE Symposium. You designate the population you’d like to support – nonprofit, military, private practice, student, etc. – and we will help facilitate the application, selection process, and coordination of Symposium Registration.
* Numbers shown are for in person scholarships, which provide recipients 2 nights hotel stay. Sponsors may opt to cover only virtual attendance, or a combination of in person and virtual registrations for scholarship recipients.
Not seeing a Sponsorship that meets your unique needs and goals? Let us know! We are open to exploring creative ways to collaborate to optimize the Symposium experience – for you and our attendees.
Email: Rachael DeLeon