Join us as an Exhibitor at the 2022 AFCPE Virtual Symposium!
November 16-18, 2022
Wyndham Orlando Resort
Exhibiting gives you incredible access to a diverse group of personal finance professionals across research, education, and practice. Our attendees are change-makers – creating impact in the lives of their communities each and every day.
Expand your network, share your resources,
and become part of our connected community!
Who attends the AFCPE Symposium?
AFCPE Symposium attendees are as diverse and inclusive as they people they serve:
- 600+ in person attendees expected.
- Registration available for a virtual attendee experience as well, which expands your reach! In 2021 our virtual Symposium attracted more than 1200 attendees.
- Representing 50 states and multiple countries.
- A wide range of expertise across financial education, research, and practice.
Join us and share your resources!
Exhibitor Registration: $1500
Exhibits are located in a high traffic, highly visible area
with receptions, sessions, and breaks planned around YOU!
Your registration includes:
- An exhibit table – with designated exhibit hours on Wednesday, November 16 & Thursday, November 17.
- Symposium Registration – so that you can attend all the sessions too, or watch the recordings later!
- 2023 AFCPE Membership – to continue networking and learning from the community all year round.
- Blog post – shared on AFCPE’s website
- All exhibitor email – sent to Symposium attendees
- Listing on AFCPE Symposium webpage
- Logo recognition – your organization and resources will also be shared with our virtual attendees.
- A booth – at our Virtual Career & Resource Fair on January 12, 2023.
- Additional exhibitor: Any additional representative at your exhibit booth should register separately as a Symposium attendee.
- Note: Please have your main contact for your exhibit booth register as the Exhibitor.
Pre-approved marketing in welcome package (limited availability): $1000
Send 800 items to host hotel in Orlando by November 10th, 2022. More details upon registration.