Welcome AFCPE Symposium Exhibitors!
Thank you for registering to exhibit at the 2021 AFCPE Virtual Symposium. We are expecting more than 1,000 attendees for our annual event! We appreciate you joining us to share your tools and resources with our professionals.
Knowing that email updates can get lost in the shuffle, anytime we email an update, we will add the information to this page so you’ll be able to find everything in one place.
The Platform: Pathable
#AFCPE2021 will once again be hosted on Pathable. One of the reasons we continue to use this virtual platform is the value add for you – our exhibitors!
- Know who visited your booth. Your Pathable dashboard provides you with the names of the attendees who visit your booth and lets you know how many times they stopped by.
- Collect leads. When attendees “request info” in your booth, it’s automatically collected as a lead on your dashboard.
- Save money on printing.
- You can easily communicate within the platform with attendees by sending direct messages to attendees or scheduling a 1:1 meeting – during symposium week and beyond (the platform is accessible until October 2022!)
- Upload videos and marketing materials directly to your virtual booth.
Setting Up Your Virtual Booth - Webinar
During this webinar, AFCPE staff walk you through the exhibitor experience and setting up your booth. A recording of the webinar is available in the link below. Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Symposium Week: November 15-19, 2021
Monday, November 15: Virtual Exhibit Hall
2 – 4 PM
Note: If you have more than one staff member registered for the Symposium, we recommend having all registered staff at your booth during these hours. If you would like additional attendees at your booth, please have them register as an attendee.
A chance to win! Attendees can earn points on the platform for completing different tasks throughout the week. Each time an attendee joins your booth, requests info, watches your videos, or downloads an exhibitor file they receive points. The winner of the leaderboard will win a free registration to the 2022 AFCPE Symposium.
- If you have more than one staff member registered for the Symposium, encourage them to help support your booth – this way you can meet with multiple attendees at once.
- Attendees will have access to the virtual platform in early November, so take advantage of the discussion board. Our attendees are friendly. Say hello!
- People love games, polls, and freebies! Incentives or give-a-ways are great ways to encourage people to visit your booth.
- Plan ahead: If you have free hours available later in the week, note this on your exhibit page. This way, attendees can reach out to you during other times that you are available.
- You may also schedule 1:1 meetings anytime throughout the week.
- Getting Started Video Exhibitor (starter video to give an idea of exhibitor experience – 4 minutes)
- Exhibitor Experience Video (more in depth for how to setup/update their booth – 5 minutes)
- Talk Now Feature (New for 2021) (starting at 12:00 is about talk now)
- Networking in a Virtual Space (recorded for exhibitors with how to use “Talk Now” calls, set up information, and best practices for using the equipment – longer video 17 min)
Ways we are creating buzz for you throughout the week:
- Attendee email featuring our Exhibitors and Sponsors: We are anticipating more than 1000 virtual attendees again this year!
- Platform Gamification: Attendees can earn points on the platform for completing different tasks throughout the week. Each time an attendee joins your booth, requests info, watches your videos, or downloads an exhibitor file they receive points. The winner of the leaderboard will win a free registration to the 2022 AFCPE Symposium.
- Exhibitor Trivia: In the week leading up to the #AFCPE2021 and during the event, we are inviting our attendees to take part in a virtual Exhibit Hall Trivia Challenge! This is designed to encourage attendees to visit your booth and explore all that you have to offer all week long! We are using a fun platform called Crowdpurr, which will allow us to include a question of your choice.
- What we need from you by October 22: Think about the #1 thing you want AFCPE attendees to know about you or your organization – then write a question about it! The answer should be something an attendee can find in the description or materials you share at your virtual exhibit booth. Questions can be fill in the blank or multiple choice, and you may submit up to 3 (we may choose to use one, some, or all!).
Examples for AFCPE:
- Question: What does AFC certification provide you?
A. Credibility: Show your clients that you adhere to a higher standard that sets you apart from others in the field.
B. Confidence: Feel secure in your knowledge and recommendations.
C. Accountability: To show your clients you are committed to lifelong learning and a strong code of ethics.
D. All of the Above
- Question 2: AFCPE Membership is not just another networking event, it’s the place to ________.
Answer: Find your people
For helpful information on how to sign into Pathable; take advantage of the features available in your virtual exhibit booth; know what to expect during the designated Exhibit Hall hours; and navigate zoom meetings be sure to download the Exhibitors Guide.