AFCPE® partners with reputable organizations to bring our members discounts on tools and resources that support their work and advance their careers. Members also receive exclusive discounts to help them save on their day-to-day expenses.
See below for all the ways that AFCPE Members can save!
Save on AFCPE Certification, Training, and Resources
Members receive a $100 discount to attend the Annual AFCPE® Symposium and there are so many great reasons to attend:
- To Learn: Gain valuable knowledge and resources to better support your clients, students, and communities.
- To Connect: Share new perspectives, exchange best practices, and expand your network.
- To Grow: Hear from industry experts on the newest research in personal finance and learn how to apply these findings to your work.
- Symposium is pre-approved for 15 CEUs/Experience Hours for AFC Professionals and AFC Candidates
Symposium isn’t just a professional development event, it’s an experience – experience the magic of the Symposium.
Note: Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer. This discount is not available for Student Symposium registration.
Looking to become an AFC®? Already an AFC Candidate and need to take the exam? AFCPE Members save on their AFC Certification!
Members can save $75 on their AFC Registration fee AND $50 on their exam fee.
Note: Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer.
Collect all the badges!
Essentials Courses are online and self-paced to meet you where you are – giving you the tools and resources to make a lasting impact in the lives of those you serve:
- Money Management Essentials
- Military Essentials
- College Finance Essentials
- Financial Inclusion Essentials
AFCPE Members save 10% on all Essentials Courses.
Note: Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer.
AFCPE Career Center
Are you hiring? The AFCPE Job Board is the perfect place to recruit qualified candidates. The job board is open to the public, providing you with a larger pool of candidates. Depending on which package you purchase, your posting may also be distributed in exclusive job alert emails and a wide variety of websites.
AFCPE Members receive 50% off Job Board Postings.
Looking for volunteers to provide 1:1 financial counseling or group education? Need assistance with educational content creation?
Find volunteers on the AFCPE Experience Portal!
AFC® Candidates are highly qualified and passionate about helping people with their finances to improve their lives. We have a passionate group of AFC® Candidates looking for opportunities to earn experience hours towards their certification and gain experience in the field.
This is also a great opportunity to recruit our Student Members for internship opportunities and help them break into the field!
AFCPE Members can post their opportunities for free on the AFCPE Experience Portal .
Advantage® designs and publishes interactive financial education slide calculators that help increase financial literacy and readiness, empower positive economic choices, and encourage thoughtful financial behavior.
Discounts for AFCPE Members:
- Standard calculators (no logo or imprinting): minimum purchase of 12 calculators of the same title. Price per calculator $1.99, flat rate shipping fee of $7.95.
- Personalized calculators (imprinted with your logo, contact information and/or program information in black or one color ink): minimum purchase of 250 calculators of the same title. Price per calculator $1.99, flat rate shipping fee of $7.95.
- 20% discount for AFCPE Members
The mission of The American Institute of Certified College Financial Consultants (AICCFC) is to educate and certify advisors and financial professionals in the areas of education funding, financial aid planning, and student loan advising. Founded in 2017, the AICCFC offers a comprehensive education course and is the issuer of the Certified College Financial Consultant (CCFC) designation, the premiere college and student loan advising designation that can be obtained by advisors and financial professionals who meet education, experience, ethics, and continuing education requirements.
The following topics are covered in both the AICCFC Education Course and CCFC Designation Program:
- Education Funding
- Planning with Education Tax Deductions and Credits
- Financial Aid Planning
- Student Loan Advising
- Practical Planning Strategies for:
- High Income and High Net Worth Individuals
- Business Owners
- Divorced Couples and Blended/Non-Traditional Families
Both programs qualify for 15 CFP Board CE Credits, but only designation holders are able to benefit from access to the CCFC Community Forum and Resource Center and gain access to additional discounts on fintech solutions for their practices.
AFCPE Members are entitled to a discount of $150 off either the AICCFC Education Course or CCFC Designation Program.
College Aid Pro takes the hassle out of late-stage college planning and empowers advisors to deliver expert college funding advice with confidence and ease. It offers a blueprint to help professionals serve more college-bound families in a repeatable, scalable, and profitable way.
AFCPE Members get 15% off their platform.
CBA was created by and for our nonprofit members as a bridge to the modern credit reporting system to help millions of individuals with poor or no credit participate in the mainstream financial system by building credit
AFCPE Members receive 20% off:
- All e-Learning courses, CBA’s annual Symposium, and training events (as applicable) listed on CBA’s Training Institute website.
DataPoints provides financial professionals with the tools they need to manage the behavioral side of their practice.
- Generate unlimited leads using their library of Engage assessments. Move visitors seamlessly into prospects & clients.
- Advise & coach clients with DataPoints’ comprehensive assessments. Create & track client behavioral change.
AFCPE members receive 20% off their monthly subscription.
Financial Behavior Keynote Group is a full-service keynote speaking, event planning, and consulting team that brings evidence-based financial speakers to the stage. We cater to the financial planning, coaching, counseling, and therapy professions to help financial service professionals better engage with and understand their clients.
We also offer monthly webinars that are continuing education credit for both the CFP and AFC credentials. Our speakers discuss a variety of webinars on various financial psychology topics. You can access both free and paid content.
Don’t forget to use your code AFC to receive 25% off the price for the CE-eligible webinars. For any questions, please reach us at email@example.com.
Financial Coaches Network’s Launch is a business incubator specifically designed to help build successful financial coaching businesses. Launch begins with a step-by-step program and continues with ongoing resources for building your successful financial coaching business.
LAUNCH Membership Includes:
- A proven step-by-step process for successfully launching and growing a financial coaching business and gaining clients
- Ongoing support and resources to get you to your first $10,000 in annual revenue and beyond
- The FCN Tech stack (free) including:
- A custom website strategically and scientifically designed specifically to convert prospects to sales meetings.
- A payment processor specifically designed for financial professionals with killer features.
- Regular open office hours and consulting videos to see others guided through the process.
- Access to a Knowledge Center of advanced Personal Finance topics to better serve clients and fight imposter syndrome.
AFCPE Members receive $200 (50%) off the setup cost.
Learn more about Launch and its founders: Joshua Escalante Troesh, CFP® | MBA and Garrett Philbin, AFC®.
The Financial Coaching Business Builder is a blueprint for building a profitable coaching business. The course teaches you how to set your business framework from legal entity to websites, market your services, and, most importantly, how to get paying clients right away. You’ll also learn how to go beyond one-on-one coaching to generate income while helping others pursue their financial goals.
AFCPE members get $250 off.
The Higher Education Financial Wellness Alliance (HEFWA) is a network of professionals dedicated to bringing together post-secondary organizations to inform national conversations that impact the financial wellness field, public policy, and educational support services.
Benefits of HEFWA Membership include:
- Free access to CashCourse for your institution’s students, faculty, and staff (institution members only)
- Discounted registration for the 2022 HEFWA Summit, at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- The Alliance Coaching Experience (ACE), a unique program which matches those creating new financial wellness initiatives with coaches from established programs across the country
- Posting job positions to our Career Board.
- Webinars and in-person programming throughout the year.
- Much more to come…
As an AFCPE Member, you get access to discounts off HEFWA membership for your higher education institutions:
- 0 to 5,000 Full Time Enrollees (FTE): Save $75
- 5,000 to 10,000 FTE: Save $150
- 10,001 to 20,000 FTE: Save $225
- 20,001+ FTE: Save $300
Interested in joining as an Individual? Membership is just $50.
visiWealth provides access to high quality visuals of strategies and concepts related to the areas of education planning, estate planning, investment planning, retirement planning, and tax planning, allowing you to:
- Save time building or finding modern client-facing resources
- Improve client understanding of complicated topics
- Elevate levels of trust
AFCPE Members can save 15% on their subscription.
Join fellow AFC professionals in the Wealthtender community who are leaning on the power of digital marketing to grow their practice.
For less than $1/day with an AFCPE discount, Members:
- Stand out with your customized profile page
- Get quoted in major publications and popular websites
- Get noticed by thousands of people visiting wealthtender.com each month
- Attract your ideal clients who identify with your experience and value proposition
- Strengthen your reputation and authority when you’re featured in articles and guides
- Gain referral opportunities through our growing network of financial advisors, blogs and podcasts
- And more!
AFCPE Members receive 15% off any subscription plan. Sign up today (< 5 minutes):
If you have questions, please contact Wealthtender’s founder Brian Thorp by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the AFCPE Member Community.
Save on Travel, entertainment, and Day-to-Day Expenses
Through our partnership with MemberDeals, AFCPE Members have access to exclusive savings on movie tickets, theme parks, tours, Broadway shows, and more.