Uniquely built upon decades of extensive field research, AFCPE® certification represents the highest standards of excellence in the field of financial counseling and education. Our certification programs are rigorous and highly focused on professional development and continuing education.
Our certificants work with clients to develop and implement effective spending plans, eliminate debt, build savings and create meaningful solutions to maintain financial stability and reach the client’s financial goals.
Certified individuals must meet education, experience, and ethical requirements. In addition, continuing education and annual fees are required to maintain a certificate.
AFCPE offers Certification for:
- AFC® (Accredited Financial Counselor)
- FFC (Financial Fitness Coach)
- CPFC (Certified Personal Financial Coach)
- CHC® (Certified Housing Counselor)
- ACC (Accredited Credit Counselor)
- AFCC® (Accredited Financial Counselor – Canada)
Any certification process, has value not only for yourself but the clients you serve and additional knowledge can only improve your standing in your profession.