If your students are passionate about helping people with their money to improve their lives, then you’re in the right place.
AFCPE Student Membership
- Save money on AFC Certification and other training programs
- Gain support as they transition to full-time employment
- Get connected through mentorship and support
- Keep learning through free, monthly professional development
Want to see what other schools are doing?
Join top personal finance programs across the country by becoming an AFCPE® Registered Education Program.
These programs offer students and/or professionals the opportunity to earn a certification that enhances their degree and marks the highest standard of excellence in the field of financial counseling and education.
- Added value and increased recognition of your excellent programs.
- Offers a streamlined way for your students to earn their AFC® certification. Students meet the AFC educational requirements for certification through coursework that has been aligned with the AFC Core Competencies.
- Students studying full-time at the undergraduate (at least 12 credits), graduate (at least 9 credits), or PhD (at least 3 credits) level, are eligible to receive 50% off the AFC® exam.