If you’re passionate about helping people with their money to improve their lives,
then you’re in the right place.
Become an Accredited Financial Counselor® (AFC®)
Because the best financial advice considers more than just dollars and cents.
Recognized by the CFPB and the Department of Defense.
AFC® certification helps you better understand how diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences impact your clients’ money behaviors. The AFC also raises your confidence and credibility with your clients.
As a MilMoneyCon attendee, please use code: MMC_AFC to take $50 off your AFC registration.
AFCPE Membership is more than a networking opportunity, it’s the place to find your people!
- Take advantage of free professional development
- Network and share resources with a strong, professional community
- Access research that informs practice
- Find career development and growth opportunities
- Take advantage of award recognition and grant funding
- And discounts and certification, education, symposium, and partner resources
At AFCPE we recognize that budgets and resources might be limited, but your commitment to helping people achieve lasting financial well-being is not.
Which is why we offer Essentials Courses:
Essentials Courses are online and self-paced to meet you where you are – giving you the tools and resources to make a lasting impact in the lives of those you serve.
- Money Management Essentials
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Essentials – Pre-approved for 2.5 CEUs for CFP professionals
- Financial Inclusion Essentials – Pre-approved for 2 CEUs for CFP professionals
- Military Essentials – Pre-approved for 5 CEUs for CFP professionals
- College Finance Essentials – Pre-approved for 2 CEUs for CFP Professionals
MilMoneyCon attendees can save an additional 25% off the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Essentials course through May 1, 2023 with the code: MMCessentials
We Think You'd Like Our Podcast, MilMoneyCon!
Tune in every other Tuesday!
AFCPE’s podcast covers real stories about how professionals like you are impacting their clients. Hear tips from real experts on improving client interactions and growing your business.
Want to be a guest? Fill out our guest form.