If you’re passionate about helping people with their money to improve their lives,
then you’re in the right place.
Become an Accredited Financial Counselor® (AFC®)
Recognized by the CFPB and the Department of Defense.
AFC® certification helps you better understand how diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences impact your clients’ money behaviors. The AFC also raises your confidence and credibility with your clients.
As a MilMoneyCon attendee, please use code: MMC_AFC to take $50 off your AFC registration.
AFCPE Membership is more than a networking opportunity, it’s the place to find your people!
- Take advantage of free professional development
- Network and share resources with a strong, professional community
- Access research that informs practice
- Find career development and growth opportunities
- Take advantage of award recognition and grant funding
- And discounts and certification, education, symposium, and partner resources
At AFCPE we recognize that budgets and resources might be limited, but your commitment to helping people achieve lasting financial well-being is not.
Which is why we offer Essentials Courses:
Essentials Courses are online and self-paced to meet you where you are – giving you the tools and resources to make a lasting impact in the lives of those you serve.
- Money Management Essentials
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Essentials – Pre-approved for 2.5 CEUs for CFP professionals
- Financial Inclusion Essentials – Pre-approved for 2 CEUs for CFP professionals
- Military Essentials – Pre-approved for 5 CEUs for CFP professionals
- College Finance Essentials – Pre-approved for 2 CEUs for CFP Professionals
MilMoneyCon attendees can save an additional 25% off the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Essentials course through May 1, 2023 with the code: MMCessentials