Mary O’Neill Mini Grant
Now $3,500! Annual Mini Grant
- For the development and implementation of an innovative, high-impact financial education project.
- Eligibility: Applicant must be an AFCPE® Member
Applications for 2023 have closed.
Want to start working on your proposal for next year? View the application questions here. Please note that these questions may change and you can monitor this page for the updated version.
- The application period is July – September.
- A selection committee appointed by the AFCPE® Board of Directors reviews all mini grant applications and selects an annual winner.
- Winner is notified by October 1 and a public announcement is made at the AFCPE® Annual Symposium.
- Grantee must submit a 1,000 word summary of final results of the mini grant project to AFCPE® national office and be prepared to present the final project at the 2024 AFCPE® Symposium.
- If mini grant funds are used to produce written or media materials, grantee should send (3) copies to AFCPE® office.
- Grant funding must be used directly for program development and implementation, no indirect costs may be allocated in the grant proposal.
- Questions? Email AFCPE Awards.
Dr. Barbara O’Neill, an AFCPE® member and Past President of AFCPE®, has made a generous restricted donation in honor of her late mother, Mary O’Neill, a financially capable woman.