- This event has passed.
September 30, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT
One event on May 28, 2022 at 2:00 pm
The workshop is designed to help financial coaches and counselors enhance their understanding of credit building as an asset building strategy as well as best practices in credit education.
This interactive workshop will provide participants with an opportunity to learn from each other and credit experts about the growing field of credit building including:
- The importance of a good credit history as a financial asset;
- The value of credit reports as a credit education and credit building tool;
- Promoting access to responsible financial products;
- Measuring client credit outcomes; and
- How to respond to consumer questions.
Credit Builders Alliance will provide this course in six, 1.5 hour live webinar installments. The webinars will take place each Monday from 2:00 – 3:30 pm ET starting on September 30th and concluding November 4th, 2019.
AFCPE Members receive 30% off registration.
Questions? Contact us at: email@example.com