May 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EDT
It’s important for military families to understand who qualifies for TRICARE programs and the benefits to which they are entitled. This webinar is designed to help providers better support families as they navigate the TRICARE system.
Learn about the following TRICARE programs:
- TRICARE for Life (TFL)
- Extended Care Health Option (ECHO)
- Autism Care Demonstration (ACD)
After completing this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the differences between TRICARE health plans (TFL) and special programs (ECHO and ACD).
- Identify who is eligible for these programs.
- Explain how to register or sign-up for TRICARE programs.
- Identify what benefits are associated with these programs.