AFCPE® Symposium Scholarships
Scholarships opening July 2021.
Anyone who has a passion for this work, and a need for funding support, is encouraged to apply. There will also be some funds designated for some specific populations.
Financial Counseling Knowledge Bowl
Congratulations to the 2021 Knowledge Bowl Teams! Good luck in the competition this November!
What is the Knowledge Bowl?
Knowledge Bowl teams, comprised of 3 currently enrolled undergrad students will compete against each other in a game show-style competition. Questions are focused on the AFC® Core Competencies.
The team with the most points at the end of the competition – wins!
Selected Knowledge Bowl teams will receive:
- Complimentary registration for the 2021 AFCPE® Symposium
- Mentorship opportunities
- 2022 AFCPE® Membership
- Access to AFC Online Study Guide
- Opportunity to earn up to 45 hours toward the AFC experience requirement.
- Cash prize for first place primary team members
Questions? Email Sheena Parrish.
2020 Financial Counseling Knowledge Bowl Winner:
Texas Tech University
2020 Participating Teams:
- Kansas State University
- Texas Tech University
- University of Georgia
- University of Missouri – Columbia
- Utah State University
- Utah Valley University