AFCPE Education is looking for individuals interested in joining the AFC Focus Group. To be eligible, participants must:
- Be an AFC in good standing for at least the previous 4 years.
- Have not participated in any AFC exam development activities within the previous 4 years.
Projects for this focus group include:
- Providing feedback and suggestions for AFCPE’s AFC-related educational programming strategy.
- Reviewing AFC-related educational content and identifying corrections and/or offering suggestions for improvement.
- Assisting AFCPE with the development of a practice exam.
Not all projects will be approved for CEUs. Those projects that are approved would typically be approved for 1 – 5 CEUs.
If you are interested in joining the AFC Focus Group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.