- This event has passed.
April 30, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm EDTFREE
This free summit is designed to allow educators to share their best teaching tools, methods and curriculum along with learn up-to-date research, best practices, and the insights and expertise of financial education leaders.
Via interactive presentations, plenary sessions and small workshops we will focus on these key objectives:
- What would it take for Maryland adults to have the skills and confidence to meet their financial goals?
- What would it take to provide high quality, engaging financial education for adults in Maryland?
- What would it take for the education to lead to better outcomes for participants?
- Networking and engagement of financial education practitioners
- Practitioner development
- Provide structure and try to formalize the financial education provided, based on best practices and research