- This event has passed.
July 11 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Member Meet-up: July Member Meet Up: Meeting Neurodiverse Client Needs in the Office and in Conference Presentations
Join us on Tuesday, July 11th at 12pm ET as Kate Mieletz, PhD, AFC & Christine Hargrove show us how to meet the needs of neurodiverse clients in the office and in presentations. This session will cover:
- Meeting the needs of clients in the office
- How the neurodiversity could appear in the office, in client follow through.
- Tools to have on hand: literal as well as skills for the professional
- Engaging audiences
- Best practices for online presentations
- Best practices for in-person presentations
Areas of Neurodiversity that will be covered:
- A teaser on ADHD (presentation being offered by AFCPE® and one of the co-presenters in October 2023)
This event will be recorded.