March 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
Empowering Financial Wellness: Women and Money
Kathryn Tuggle, chief content officer and editor-in-chief at HerMoney and co-author of the book “How to Money,” gives a presentation on empowering women to achieve financial wellness. During the webinar, she’ll explore topics aimed at narrowing the financial literacy and confidence gap for women, such as how to establish healthy financial habits, how to manage investment risk, and what resources are available to begin—or continue—learning about personal finance and investing.
The train-the-trainer webinar will cover:
- Financial wellness 101: What it means, and how financial wellness improves your life
- Why credit is essential to your financial health
- Finding money to save or invest: Turning your free time into money
- Investing: How to make your money work for you
- Types of investments and how to manage risk and investment costs
- The FIRE movement: What is it, and is it for you?
- Socially responsible investing