- This event has passed.
April 1, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT$225.00
The workshop is designed to help financial coaches and counselors enhance their understanding of credit building as an asset building strategy as well as best practices in credit education.
This interactive workshop will provide participants with an opportunity to learn from each other and credit experts about the growing field of credit building including:
- The importance of a good credit history as a financial asset;
- The value of credit reports as a credit education and credit building tool;
- Promoting access to responsible financial products;
- Measuring client credit outcomes; and
- How to respond to consumer questions.
CBA will provide this course in six, 1.5 hour live webinar installments. The webinars will take place each Wednesday from 2:00 – 3:30 PM Eastern Time starting on April 1st and concluding May 6th, 2020. Each webinar will be recorded and available for viewing 24 hours after the live event.