- This event has passed.
May 14, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT$130
32nd Annual Personal Finance Seminar for Professionals
Financially Successful Aging: A Practitioner’s Seminar to Later Life Financial Well-Being
The Personal Finance Seminar for Professionals is designed for personal finance professionals from public, private, and not-for-profit organizations, including all branches of the military. Participants learn about today’s most critical financial issues and how to turn information into consumer knowledge and action.
- Marcy Einhorn, Mediator, Conflict Resolution for Elders, “Life Death and Conflict”
- Luke Erickson, Ph.D. Personal Finance Extension Specialist, University of Idaho Extension, “Identifying Senior Scams”
- Christine Moriarty, President, MoneyPeace, Inc, “Beyond Retirement: Planning for the Senior Set”
- Hector Ortiz, Senior Policy Analyst, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, “Pathways to Financial Well-Being among Older Adults”
- David Santana, Health Insurance Specialist, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: “Understanding Medicare”
- Diana Varela, Public Affairs Specialist, Social Security Administration, “All You Need to Know About Retirement”
- Nicole Wipp, Founder & Lead Attorney, Family & Aging Law Center PLLC, “Fundamentals of Estate Planning: How to be a ‘hero’ to your clients & their families when a healthcare crisis occurs”