Mary O'Neill Mini Grant
$2500 annual mini grant
For the development and implementation of an innovative, high-impact financial education project.
Eligibility: Applicant must be a 2018 AFCPE Member
- Application period opens July 2018.
- A selection committee appointed by the AFCPE Board of Directors reviews all mini grant applications and selects an annual winner.
- Winner is notified by October 1 and a public announcement is made at the AFCPE Annual Symposium.
- Grantee must submit a 1,000 word summary of final results of the mini grant project to AFCPE national office and be prepared to present the final project at the 2018 AFCPE Symposium.
- If mini grant funds are used to produce written or media materials, grantee should send (3) copies to AFCPE office.
- Grant funding must be used directly for program development and implementation, no indirect costs may be allocated in the grant proposal
Questions? Email AwardsApply
Dr. Barbara O’Neill, an AFCPE member and Past President of AFCPE, has made a generous restricted donation in honor of her late mother, Mary O’Neill financially capable woman.