Podcast Co-Host Opening
Do you love talking about finance? Are you passionate about impacting clients? Do you wish you had a platform to reach all of AFCPE members? WE NEED YOU!
AFCPE is excited to announce our new podcast “Real Money, Real Experts” coming in 2020. It will focus on stories about how AFCPE professionals are impacting clients, tips from experts on how to improve client interactions and grow your business, and information from AFCPE on trending national topics.
We are looking for:
- Dynamic, engaging, co-host to join executive director, Rebecca Wiggins
- An excellent communicator passionate about AFCPE and the field of personal finance
- A co-host with a sense of humor and a good pulse on the personal finance industry and the national perspective
What you need to know:
- The show is a short form podcast (20-30 minutes)
- Episodes will begin with 2-3 per month
- Recording will take place once a month
- Co-host can be remote and interviews will take place via phone
To apply, submit a resume, and 5-minute video that demonstrates your passion and expertise for the field, and interest in this role. The right candidates will be chosen to audition with a sample episode.
Please send submission to Rebecca Wiggins by no later than Friday, December 13, 2019.