AFCPE® partners with reputable organizations to bring you discounts on tools and resources that support your work and advance your career. You also receive exclusive discounts to help you save on your day-to-day expenses.
Save on AFCPE Certification, Training, and Resources
AFCPE Members save on our annual Symposium
Join us in New Orleans, LA November 29 – December 1, 2023!!!
Discount codes are located on your Member Dashboard under the Discounts section. Each tile will show the discount code for each Symposium Registration type. Contact email@example.com if you need assistance with the code.
Missed the 2022 AFCPE Symposium?
You can still purchase access to the recordings through October 2023! Symposium recordings are regularly $499, but AFCPE Members save $100!
Use code: Member_2022 to purchase at the member rate of $399.
**Please note: Purchasing access to the recordings does not include AFCPE Membership.
Note: Offers may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer. This discount is not available for Student Symposium registration.
Looking to become an AFC®? Already an AFC Candidate and need to take the exam? AFCPE Members save on their AFC Certification!
Save $75 off your AFC registration by using code: MEMAFCREG
Save $50 off your exam by using code: MemAFCexam50
Codes are case sensitive
Note: Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer.
Collect all the badges!
Essentials Courses are online and self-paced to meet you where you are – giving you the tools and resources to make a lasting impact in the lives of those you serve:
- Money Management Essentials
- Military Essentials
- College Finance Essentials
- Financial Inclusion Essentials
AFCPE Members save 10% on all Essentials Courses. Use code MEM10ESS2023 at checkout.
Code is case sensitive
Note: Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer.
AFCPE Career Center
Are you hiring? The AFCPE Job Board is the perfect place to recruit qualified candidates. The job board is open to the public, providing you with a larger pool of candidates. Depending on which package you purchase, your posting may also be distributed in exclusive job alert emails and a wide variety of websites.
AFCPE Members receive 50% off Job Board Postings. Use code AFCPEJobs50 at checkout.
Looking for volunteers to provide 1:1 financial counseling or group education? Need assistance with educational content creation?
Find volunteers on the AFCPE Experience Portal!
AFC® Candidates are highly qualified and passionate about helping people with their finances to improve their lives. We have a passionate group of AFC® Candidates looking for opportunities to earn experience hours towards their certification and gain experience in the field.
This is also a great opportunity to recruit our Student Members for internship opportunities and help them break into the field!
AFCPE Members can post their opportunities for free on the AFCPE Experience Portal using code Experience100 at checkout.
Advantage® designs and publishes interactive financial education slide calculators that help increase financial literacy and readiness, empower positive economic choices, and encourage thoughtful financial behavior.
Discounts for AFCPE Members:
- Standard calculators (no logo or imprinting): minimum purchase of 12 calculators of the same title. Price per calculator $1.99, flat rate shipping fee of $7.95.
- Personalized calculators (imprinted with your logo, contact information and/or program information in black or one color ink): minimum purchase of 100 calculators of the same title. Price per calculator $1.99, flat rate shipping fee of $7.95.
- For AFCPE Members: 10% off of a personalized 20 inch tabletop display calculator (bulk orders not included in offer,) email Kirby Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the discount
- For AFCPE Members: 10% off of an order of 500 calculators (can be a mix of titles,) email Kirby Williams at email@example.com to receive discount
The mission of The American Institute of Certified College Financial Consultants (AICCFC) is to educate and certify advisors and financial professionals in the areas of education funding, financial aid planning, and student loan advising. Founded in 2017, the AICCFC offers a comprehensive education course and is the issuer of the Certified College Financial Consultant (CCFC) designation, the premiere college and student loan advising designation that can be obtained by advisors and financial professionals who meet education, experience, ethics, and continuing education requirements.
The following topics are covered in both the AICCFC Education Course and CCFC Designation Program:
- Education Funding
- Planning with Education Tax Deductions and Credits
- Financial Aid Planning
- Student Loan Advising
- Practical Planning Strategies for:
- High Income and High Net Worth Individuals
- Business Owners
- Divorced Couples and Blended/Non-Traditional Families
Both programs qualify for 15 CFP Board CE Credits, but only designation holders are able to benefit from access to the CCFC Community Forum and Resource Center and gain access to additional discounts on fintech solutions for their practices.
AFCPE Members are entitled to a discount of $150 off either the AICCFC Education Course or CCFC Designation Program:
Discount Code: afcpe2021
College Aid Pro takes the hassle out of late-stage college planning and empowers advisors to deliver expert college funding advice with confidence and ease. It offers a blueprint to help professionals serve more college-bound families in a repeatable, scalable, and profitable way.
AFCPE Members get 15% off their platform. Use code 15OFFAFCPE
CBA was created by and for our nonprofit members as a bridge to the modern credit reporting system to help millions of individuals with poor or no credit participate in the mainstream financial system by building credit
AFCPE Members receive 20% off:
- All e-Learning courses, CBA’s annual Symposium, and training events (as applicable) listed on CBA’s Training Institute website.
DataPoints provides financial professionals with the tools they need to manage the behavioral side of their practice.
- Generate unlimited leads using their library of Engage assessments. Move visitors seamlessly into prospects & clients.
- Advise & coach clients with DataPoints’ comprehensive assessments. Create & track client behavioral change.
Financial Behavior Keynote Group is a full-service keynote speaking, event planning, and consulting team that brings evidence-based financial speakers to the stage. We cater to the financial planning, coaching, counseling, and therapy professions to help financial service professionals better engage with and understand their clients.
We also offer monthly webinars that are continuing education credit for both the CFP and AFC credentials. Our speakers discuss a variety of webinars on various financial psychology topics. You can access both free and paid content.
Don’t forget to use your code AFC to receive 25% off the price for the CE-eligible webinars. For any questions, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Coaches Network’s Launch is a business incubator specifically designed to help build successful financial coaching businesses. Launch begins with a step-by-step program and continues with ongoing resources for building your successful financial coaching business.
LAUNCH Membership Includes:
- A proven step-by-step process for successfully launching and growing a financial coaching business and gaining clients
- Ongoing support and resources to get you to your first $10,000 in annual revenue and beyond
- The FCN Tech stack (free) including:
- A custom website strategically and scientifically designed specifically to convert prospects to sales meetings.
- A payment processor specifically designed for financial professionals with killer features.
- Regular open office hours and consulting videos to see others guided through the process.
- Access to a Knowledge Center of advanced Personal Finance topics to better serve clients and fight imposter syndrome.
AFCPE Members receive $200 (50%) off the setup cost using code: AFCPEFCN
Learn more about Launch and its founders: Joshua Escalante Troesh, CFP® | MBA and Garrett Philbin, AFC®.
The Financial Coaching Business Builder is a blueprint for building a profitable coaching business. The course teaches you how to set your business framework from legal entity to websites, market your services, and, most importantly, how to get paying clients right away. You’ll also learn how to go beyond one-on-one coaching to generate income while helping others pursue their financial goals.
AFCPE members can use code: AFCPEVIP to get $250 off: https://programs.laceylangford.com/courses/fcbb
The Financial Therapy Association (FTA) is an organization comprised of professionals dedicated to the integration of cognitive, emotional, behavioral, relational, and financial aspects of well-being. The FTA exists to unite professionals from multiple disciplinary backgrounds to foster the financial therapy profession, disseminate cutting-edge research, best practices, and training that enhance client quality of life, and shape public policy and practice management standards within financial therapy.
AFCPE Members get:
- 10% off FTA educational offerings
- 10% off FTA membership
- 10% off the FTA conference using code AFCPE
Visit the Financial Therapy Association for more information.
Hey AFCPE® members! Are you ready to streamline your financial coaching practice and provide personalized financial recommendations to your clients in just minutes? Then you need to check out Fisecal’s ApexMoneyPlan™!
With the ApexMoneyPlan™, you’ll get access to the ultimate financial coaching solution, including:
- Time-saving automation: Our software does the heavy lifting for you, completing 99% of the work in seconds.
- Customizable recommendations: Our algorithms generate tailored (& editable) recommendations based on each client’s unique financial profile.
- Comprehensive financial health review: We provide a thorough analysis of your client’s financial health.
- Real-world goal calculations: The ApexMoneyPlan™ helps your clients calculate the cost and timeline for achieving their big dreams.
- Investment property/small business analysis: Our software is equipped to handle more complex financial scenarios.
- Accessibility and user-friendliness: With pre-filled fields, plain language explanations, gender-inclusive language, and a mobile-first design, the ApexMoneyPlan™ is easy for all your clients to use.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to streamline your financial coaching business.
Sign up for the ApexMoneyPlan™ today and get a 15% AFCPE® member discount on any paid plan! (Coupon Code: FISAFCPE15)
Have questions about the ApexMoneyPlan™? Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!
The Higher Education Financial Wellness Alliance (HEFWA) is a network of professionals dedicated to bringing together post-secondary organizations to inform national conversations that impact the financial wellness field, public policy, and educational support services.
Benefits of HEFWA Membership include:
- Free access to CashCourse for your institution’s students, faculty, and staff (institution members only)
- Discounted registration for the 2022 HEFWA Summit, at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- The Alliance Coaching Experience (ACE), a unique program which matches those creating new financial wellness initiatives with coaches from established programs across the country
- Posting job positions to our Career Board.
- Webinars and in-person programming throughout the year.
- Much more to come…
As an AFCPE Member, you can use the codes below to access discounts off HEFWA membership for your higher education institutions:
- 0 to 5,000 Full Time Enrollees (FTE): Use code: AFCPE375 to save $75
- 5,000 to 10,000 FTE: Use code: AFCPE750 to save $150
- 10,001 to 20,000 FTE: Use code: AFCPE1125 to save $225
- 20,001+ FTE: Use code: AFCPE1500 to save $300
Interested in joining as an Individual? Membership is just $50.
QuickBooks keeps your financials organized, providing one place where you can easily manage your business and get real-time insights into how your business is doing. Whether your business is just starting out and you need to send your first invoice or you’re an established business and are looking for more insights to grow, QuickBooks has the tools to support your business growth.
AFCPE Members who are purchasing QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks products get 30% off for 6 months. This is valid for new QuickBooks customers only. To access the discount, click here.
visiWealth provides access to high quality visuals of strategies and concepts related to the areas of education planning, estate planning, investment planning, retirement planning, and tax planning, allowing you to:
- Save time building or finding modern client-facing resources
- Improve client understanding of complicated topics
- Elevate levels of trust
AFCPE Members can save 15% by using this direct link, which automatically applies your discount when you click subscribe: https://www.visiwealth.org/subscriptions?coupon=AFCPE
Join fellow AFC professionals in the Wealthtender community who are leaning on the power of digital marketing to grow their practice.
For less than $1/day with your AFCPE discount, you’ll:
- Stand out with your customized profile page
- Get quoted in major publications and popular websites
- Get noticed by thousands of people visiting wealthtender.com each month
- Attract your ideal clients who identify with your experience and value proposition
- Strengthen your reputation and authority when you’re featured in articles and guides
- Gain referral opportunities through our growing network of financial advisors, blogs and podcasts
- And more!
AFCPE Members receive 15% off any subscription plan. Sign up today (< 5 minutes):
Financial Counselors & Coaches (Coupon Code: AFCPE25)
Financial Advisors & Planners (Coupon Code: AFCPE25)
Save on Travel, entertainment, and Day-to-Day Expenses
Through our partnership with MemberDeals, AFCPE Members have access to exclusive savings on movie tickets, theme parks, tours, Broadway shows, and more.