Save on Symposium
AFCPE Symposium Registration Code
Save on Travel and Entertainment
Save on Job Postings
AFCPE Career Center
Save on Certification & Training
AFCPE Certification & Training
The mission of The American Institute of Certified College Financial Consultants (AICCFC) is to educate and certify advisors and financial professionals in the areas of education funding, financial aid planning, and student loan advising. Founded in 2017, the AICCFC offers a comprehensive education course and is the issuer of the Certified College Financial Consultant (CCFC) designation, the premiere college and student loan advising designation that can be obtained by advisors and financial professionals who meet education, experience, ethics, and continuing education requirements.
The following topics are covered in both the AICCFC Education Course and CCFC Designation Program:
- Education Funding
- Planning with Education Tax Deductions and Credits
- Financial Aid Planning
- Student Loan Advising
- Practical Planning Strategies for:
- High Income and High Net Worth Individuals
- Business Owners
- Divorced Couples and Blended/Non-Traditional Families
Both programs qualify for 15 CFP Board CE Credits, but only designation holders are able to benefit from access to the CCFC Community Forum and Resource Center and gain access to additional discounts on fintech solutions for their practices.
AFCPE Members are entitled to a discount of $150 off either the AICCFC Education Course or CCFC Designation Program:
Discount Code: afcpe2021
Save on E&O Insurance
While Bizinsure does not provide organizational discounts, they work with numerous providers to find you competitive rates and have great options geared towards AFC® professionals.
Save on Tools & Resources
Advantage® designs and publishes interactive financial education slide calculators that help increase financial literacy and readiness, empower positive economic choices and encourage thoughtful financial behavior.
Discounts for AFCPE Members:
- Standard calculators (no logo or imprinting): minimum purchase of 12 calculators of the same title. Price per calculator $1.99, flat rate shipping fee of $7.95.
- Personalized calculators (imprinted with your logo, contact information and/or program information in black or one color ink): minimum purchase of 250 calculators of the same title. Price per calculator $1.99, flat rate shipping fee of $7.95.
- 20% discount for AFCPE Members
Request a quote: (make sure to put “AFCPE member” into the comments section) https://www.advantagepublicatios.com/order
CBA was created by and for our nonprofit members as a bridge to the modern credit reporting system to help millions of individuals with poor or no credit participate in the mainstream financial system by building credit
AFCPE Members receive 25% off:
- CBA membership: No code: Members will be asked if they have an affiliation with AFCPE when they speak with a staff member to begin the membership process.
- All e-Learning courses, CBA’s annual Symposium, and training events (as applicable) listed on CBA’s Training Institute website.
DataPoints provides financial professionals with the tools they need to manage the behavioral side of their practice.
- Generate unlimited leads using their library of Engage assessments. Move visitors seamlessly into prospects & clients.
- Advise & coach clients with DataPoints’ comprehensive assessments. Create & track client behavioral change.
The Higher Education Financial Wellness Alliance (HEFWA) is a network of professionals dedicated to bringing together post-secondary organizations to inform national conversations that impact the financial wellness field, public policy, and educational support services.
Benefits of HEFWA Membership include:
- Free access to CashCourse for your institution’s students, faculty, and staff (institution members only)
- Discounted registration for the 2022 HEFWA Summit, at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- The Alliance Coaching Experience (ACE), a unique program which matches those creating new financial wellness initiatives with coaches from established programs across the country
- Posting job positions to our Career Board.
- Webinars and in-person programming throughout the year.
- Much more to come…
As an AFCPE Member, you can use the codes below to access discounts off HEFWA membership for your higher education institutions:
- 0 to 5,000 Full Time Enrollees (FTE): Use code: AFCPE375 to save $75
- 5,000 to 10,000 FTE: Use code: AFCPE750 to save $150
- 10,001 to 20,000 FTE: Use code: AFCPE1125 to save $225
- 20,001+ FTE: Use code: AFCPE1500 to save $300
Interested in joining as an Individual? Membership is just $50.
Financial Coaches Network’s Launch is a business incubator specifically designed to help build successful financial coaching businesses. Launch begins with a step-by-step program and continues with ongoing resources for building your successful financial coaching business.
LAUNCH Membership Includes:
- A proven step-by-step process for successfully launching and growing a financial coaching business and gaining clients
- Ongoing support and resources to get you to your first $10,000 in annual revenue and beyond
- The FCN Tech stack (free) including:
- A custom website strategically and scientifically designed specifically to convert prospects to sales meetings.
- A payment processor specifically designed for financial professionals with killer features.
- Regular open office hours and consulting videos to see others guided through the process.
- Access to a Knowledge Center of advanced Personal Finance topics to better serve clients and fight imposter syndrome.
AFCPE Members receive $200 (50%) off the setup cost using code: AFCPEFCN
Learn more about Launch and its founders: Joshua Escalante Troesh, CFP® | MBA and Garrett Philbin, AFC®.
The Financial Coaching Business Builder
The Financial Coaching Business Builder is a blueprint for building a profitable coaching business. The course teaches you how to set your business framework from legal entity to websites, market your services, and, most importantly, how to get paying clients right away. You’ll also learn how to go beyond one-on-one coaching to generate income while helping others pursue their financial goals.
AFCPE members can use code: AFCPEVIP to get $250 off: https://programs.laceylangford.com/courses/fcbb
visiWealth provides access to high quality visuals of strategies and concepts related to the areas of education planning, estate planning, investment planning, retirement planning, and tax planning, allowing you to:
- Save time building or finding modern client-facing resources
- Improve client understanding of complicated topics
- Elevate levels of trust
AFCPE Members can save 15% by using this direct link, which automatically applies your discount when you click subscribe: https://www.visiwealth.org/subscriptions?coupon=AFCPE
Join fellow AFC professionals in the Wealthtender community who are leaning on the power of digital marketing to grow their practice.
For less than $1/day with your AFCPE discount, you’ll:
- Stand out with your customized profile page
- Get quoted in major publications and popular websites
- Get noticed by thousands of people visiting wealthtender.com each month
- Attract your ideal clients who identify with your experience and value proposition
- Strengthen your reputation and authority when you’re featured in articles and guides
- Gain referral opportunities through our growing network of financial advisors, blogs and podcasts
- And more!
AFCPE Members receive 25% off any subscription plan. Sign up today (< 5 minutes):
Financial Counselors & Coaches (Coupon Code: AFCPE25)
Financial Advisors & Planners (Coupon Code: AFCPE25)