Job Category: Volunteer
Job Location: Remote
Experience Hour Opportunity: Pre-Approved Experience Hour Opportunity
Coaches will work one-on-one, remotely, to empower our residents with the financial tools they need to manage a tight budget, reduce their debt, and improve their credit scores.
- Greet matched residents attending virtual/remote sessions/
- Provide effective communication/guidance to the resident.
- Review their paperwork and help them identify their financial goals.
- Answer their questions and provide resources/information to help them continue their financial education.
- Able to commit to an interview, submit to a background check, and complete online training sessions (all of these are outside of the 6-month commitment below).
- 6-month commitment after matching is completed.
- Commit to meeting with resident/client 2x a month for an hour.
- Knowledge of finance, and experience with financial education.
- Previous experience teaching or coaching low-income clients.
- Previous experience in managing a household budget, including budgeting, saving, debt, and credit management.
- Ability to explain the subject matter in plain and simple terms with a patient and friendly attitude.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a positive personality and demeanor.
- Previous financial coaching experience.
- Previous experience with low-income/underserved populations.
Sorry! This opportunity has expired.