AFCPE Annual Research and Training Symposium
Hotel & Travel
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
900 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Why stay at the Symposium Hotel?
- Conveniently connected to the Bellevue Collection shopping center via a series of sky bridges, offering over 45 restaurants and 250 stores.
- Complimentary 7,000 square foot Fitness Center with 24-hour access / Heated 25 meter lap pool
- Adjacent to a 20-acre Bellevue Downtown Park
- Biking / Hiking / Golf / Water Sports / Skiing and many more outdoor activities nearby
- E-Concierge: https://bellevue.hyatte-concierge.com/Welcome.aspx?langid=en-US
- Staying at the Symposium hotel allows us to keep your registration costs down and negotiate competitive room rates for all attendees.
Symposium Room Rates:
Single Occupancy: $159
Double Occupancy: $159
Triple Occupancy: $184
Quad Occupancy: $209
Cut off date: 10/17/2014. After this date, all reservations at the symposium rate will be based on availability only.
Directions from Sea-Tac Int'l Airport (17 miles):
Follow signs to "All Freeways." Take Hwy 518 to 405 North to Bellevue for 14 miles. Exit onto NE 8th St. west (exit #13B). Follow NE 8th for 6 1/2 block. The Hyatt Regency is on the right after crossing 106th Ave, at corner of NE 8th and Bellevue Way.
Airport Shuttle Service (preferred method)
We have negotiated a special hotel shuttle rate for Symposium attendees. To Schedule, click here!
One-way rate: $19 per person
Round trip rate: $34 per person
Approximately $45-50 one-way
Public transportation is also available. Click here for a full list of transportation options.