Building the Bridge: Working Together to Strengthen the Continuum of Care
1 CEU for AFCPE® & CFP® Professionals
By now, you’ve probably heard us talking about building a more integrated and comprehensive “Continuum of Care.” But what does it mean? Why is it important? And how does it impact you, your work and the financial well-being of those you serve?
We take great pride in supporting financial professionals from across the continuum and are excited to bring together 5 AFCPE members, representing financial education, counseling, coaching, planning, and therapy.
The panel will:
- Discuss the continuum of financial care, where it starts and stops and what happens when the lines are blurred.
- Explore ethical implications for the profession.
- Explore how each role differs, where there is overlap and what this means when defining our roles for those whom we serve.
- Explore strategies for working together to enhance the opportunity for individuals and families from all backgrounds to achieve lasting financial well-being.
Saundra Davis, MSFP, Sage Financial Solutions & Rebecca Wiggins, AFCPE®
- Financial Educator: Dottie Durband, PhD, AFC®
- Financial Counselor: PJ Gunter, AFC®
- Financial Coach: Vivian Padua, AFC®, ACC, FFCTM Candidate
- Financial Planner: Dylan Ross, AFC®, CFP®
- Financial Therapist: Kristy Archuleta, PhD, LMFT