Volume 18 (1)
- About the Authors
- Specific Elements of Communication That Affect Trust and Commitment in the Financial Planning Process
- Deanna L. Sharpe, Carol Anderson, Andrea White, Susan Galvan, and Martin Siesta
- The Financial Counseling and Planning Indexing Project: Establishing a Correlation Between Indexing, Total Citations, and Library Holdings
- Paul J. Kelsey
- Analysis of Mortgage Default Clients and Mortgage Default Counseling at a Housing Counseling Agency
- Lucy Delgadillo and Leslie E. Green Pimentel
- Examining Participation Behavior in Defined Contribution Plans Using the Transtheoretical Model of Behavior Change
- Michael Gutter, Celia Ray Hayhoe, and Lingling Wang
- Asset Ownership by Black and White Families
- Sharon A. DeVaney, Sophia T. Anong and Yuan Yang
- Personal Finance: An Interdisciplinary Profession
- Jane Schuchardt, Dorothy C. Bagwell, William C. Bailey, Sharon A DeVaney, John E. Grable, Irene E. Leech, Jean M. Lown, Deanna L. Sharpe, and Jing J. Xiao
- Book Review of "So You Graduated College: A Financial Guide to Life After Graduation"
- Barbara O'Neill
- Book Review of "Who's Afraid to Be a Millionaire? Mastering Financial and Emotional Success"
- Gordon Genovese
- Book Review of "The Couples Contract for a Lasting Relationship"
- Lance Palmer